Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HALL OF FAME

In one mall near to my home, there is an exhibition of famous people's pictures made by a single man
He hung it all across the basement floor
As today I went home from there and saw the pictures, I was thinking about having my picture between all the celebrated people
I want to be known as someone who are counted in this world
but that's so random


As I went to Hollywood a few years ago, I was astounded by all the stars on the walk of fame
But something that perplexing me was all the names sculpted on the stars are unknown to me.
They might be movie stars, singers, or directors from long time ago but they became infamous for new generation people


who's Jerry Lewis?

The pro:

Sometimes, we do need the faith that sometime we will be someone who participate in changing the world to be a better place. Someone who can influence people becoming into great leaders. Because every leader starts from a dream, faith, and correct actions.

The con:
Do we concentrated that much in this world that we need to be something instead of becoming God's something. We don't have to be famous or reknown so that we can influence people. God can work in each of us, in every state and every realm.

Micah 4:5
All the nations may walk in the name of their gods; We will walk in the LORD our God for ever and ever

So, it's my thought of the day, what do you think?

1 comments:

Brent said...

That's great, man. Ya, "we will walk in the LORD our God." -Brent

Post a Comment