Tuesday, November 13, 2012

America Eh?

Finally I'm here in United States, two months I have struggled in this country, studying and working at the same time
Well, one thing that crossed my mind these days, if most missionaries were coming from here, why is it so hard to find christian in my campus
Most people idolize themselves and what they have: money, fancy cars, fancy clothing, and their star idol
This reminds me a lot while I was in China
So many people that has not been saved
but the different is.... people here are free to go to church
They don't have to worry about persecution, but yet they don't care
It saddens me a lot

So, my other job here, not only to study and work, but also to pray
This country needs God more then ever
Children are not allowed to pray in school anymore
Same-sex marriage and abortion are allowed and more to come....

Matthew 13:49
So it will be at the close of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous

What I can get from here is towards the end of the age, the right people, God's people will be differed clearer with worldly people. We will stand still while the rest are getting far from God. More opportunity for us to shine in darker place

But it comes with more consequences and challenges. How can we approach them? How can we bring them to God? As human, I could not think of any way to work it out. But there's one way

1 Timothy 5:5
She who is truly a widow, left all alone, has set her hope on God and continues in supplications and prayers night and day

Let we communicate with God night and day, pray throughout your day, pray before you meet people, let Holy spirit works in you. Because our mind is limited but He is the infinitive. One thing is do you have the heart to see people to be saved or you want to stay safe?

Work your salvation!
Philippians 2:12-13
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure

I was thinking before, why God told me to America this time while there are lots of Christian here. now it's beed revealed part by part, how he love this nation a lot and I hope I can be used in His work here.

God Bless America - San Francisco, California

0 comments:

Post a Comment