Thursday, April 29, 2010

another grateful thoughts

Actually there are a lot of things that we can be grateful for everyday. For today, I was so grateful for having a chance resting after a load of works to do the day before, having domino pizza as lunch, chatting with some of my friends via blackberry, having quality time with my bro, having chessecake with my mentee and friend.

but actually, being grateful is not only about those things only, the things that you realize, like moments. You can be grateful for water that you can drink, the air that you breathe, your safety throughout the day, your parents, your friends, and so on.

and lastly you can be grateful for things that you consider it as misfortune, sometimes you eyes were closed tightly to see that is somethings that you can be grateful for.
For example is my story about the preparation of my last event, "Shine Like Stars", well there are many problems that we got there, from lack of funds to lack of preparation, but I can be grateful for that, many people in the team had the chance to get process from all the problems, so we won't be empty handed when we have finished the event. Even by the end of the event, God gave us bonus for us to fulfill all our needs.

I'm learning to be grateful more and more, to be more humble, so that what I get and capable of doing everyday is not because of me but because of His love. Have grateful days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment