Friday, April 30, 2010

(not) alone in the dark


Listening True worshippers "pujian termulia", it's great to have great God, a perfect friend

IRON MAN 2 was awesome, even I was too sleepy to watch and almost got asleep in the middle in the movie. But the atmosphere that I got is no more than uncomfortable. I went home with my friends and then I met some of my other friends, I talked a bit with them and then my IRON MAN 2-movie friends all gone. Well, I just go with my friends that I just met, not long after that, they decided to eat somewhere and I prefer to walk home alone.

I was smiling on my way to condo, I don't know what kind of reaction is that but it wasn't me. I was thinking about me being mean, arrogant, and rude person. It's like I have this alter ego. strong outside but fragile inside, that's what I define myself. I arrived at condo and took shower, and then God spoke to me

"Denny, I want you to be alone, so that you stick with me more and more, and so that you're not too attached with this world. Come to me, I'm your true friend."


I had been so numb of rejections actually and that's what making me stronger, to have God in my life. Maybe what's happened tonight was so simple, everybody could forget about it in an instant, but for me tonight is a real lesson in me. He wants me not focus in this world, cause He is a jealous God and knowing that, I feel so grateful. (T.T can't hold it anymore)

0 comments:

Post a Comment