Friday, August 13, 2010

obedience

"Humble heart"
that's what I need right now to supress my emotion
It was battle all the time at home
they always think that they are the most righteous

and now I'm back at home, trying to be a great son, the one that can be proud of
but still it's hard to be sincere when one of them always compare me with some other's child and the other one always have his own thought, never think of others, violence.

and that's the challenge for me, of course to handle myself when I have the opportunity to fight back and express my opinion. but no, I should not!
So, almost every night I told my story to God, how I felt during the day and how I should respond the following day


often I thought that it wasn't fair for me to be like this, eventhough I know it's fair, knowing that they work to fund me, to pay for everything that I need. Everytime I'm about to blow up, I try to think about how they work day and night just to fulfill what I need.
When I'm praying for them, my action should be in accordance with it.
I need to obey them as my parents, that's all, as long as it doesn't contradict with what God wants

Ephesians 6:1-4
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.“Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment