Thursday, August 5, 2010

what can I do?

It's 3 weeks before I go to Guangzhou where I will study mroe about their language
I'm so excited yet sad to go, mixed feeling that I can't handle by myself
I really love to go somewhere I haven't been before but in the other hand I have to leave people that I love
I don't care whether they'll miss me or not, the case is I'll miss them a lot
Sorry, my mellow side come out, LOL

My point this time is not about my leave, but about the three weeks
the main question is what can I do in this three weeks
I've been staying at home these two months and nothing much to do other than mandarin course and practice at home
I feel less useless, I reflected many times about this and haven't figured anything useful that I have done in this short interval

I just started my ministry in church from last few weeks and it's getting harder for me to go there because of one and two things
life group also just started las months and I didn't come a few times, harder for me to come and even to invite people

but then just now I just realized one thing, to be useful doesn't mean you have to do BIG things, a lot of small good things lead you to BIG things
You never know a tiny thing that you do can affect people big, a smile sometime can heal someone's broken heart
one short chat can heal someone's lonely heart
even now, the time is getting shorter and I'll do what I can, even the tiniest thing
good bye Indo and hello China in 3 weeks =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment