Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hmmmmm....

This time I don't really know what to write
My life is tasteless these days, eventhough more laughs and more fun here than in Jakarta
but there's something missing
something really special missing here in GZ

Most of my friends here are pre-christians, approx 80% of them
and that is exactly what I miss, COMMUNITY
Day by day my life filled with study, culinary, and shopping
there is nothing much I can learn here
I was wondering when I was still in Indonesia that I could learn many new things about my God here in China
it's almost 1 month here and nothing really special
anything applied here are the things that I have learned before
I really don't want to walk in the same place over and over again
I have a need to learn more
I need people beside me to strengthen each other
and the last thing is I don't want to waste what I have learnt before

Well I shall not stand there and wait, I have to act something that I have believed
I believe that I'll found one and hope that I got the chance to serve Him even here in GZ

I miss my community so much, I miss my family and I miss my 'family' =]
thanks for the prayers, it has been pillars of my life here

0 comments:

Post a Comment