Wednesday, October 13, 2010

run till the end

It's not a great night, for my physical condition it is
but there is nothing can seperate my mind from getting closer, closer to God

I just got something about survival
well, it's not because I'm sick and it's about surviving the days
it's common when I'm sick, I get something so precious
and tonight, He spoke to me about loyality and survival

Matthew 25:23
His Lord said to him," Well done, good and LOYAL servant "

We're living in this mean world, full of problems everywhere, full of bad things around us
we're running on lava ground to a very distant point where we don't know the finish point
There are temptation at our right and left side, serving a better way,
not to run but to stay and enjoy the live

but the one who passed the finish line is the one who get everything and left the one who surrender to misery. Still, to help and bring them with you is a must and those who rejected you, rejected HIM.

It's like a running track with God on the helicopter beneath us, He knows the track. It depends on us whether we want to follow Him or not.
I can't wait to see the finish point where He waited me there and hug me, saying, "Dear my loyal servant, everything's fine. You don't have to run anymore because You're already here with me. Thanks for your effort and being a good servant during your way, bringing more people to Me. Now come, let's build the kingdom with me!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment