Tuesday, October 5, 2010

land of lost

Today was a great experience to go to a famous mountain/park here. A lot of view and landscapes captured from my and my friend's camera. From the top of the mountain I could see the city, the environment where I live these days.
What a great view from up there, I could see the tallest buildings in this city, which is one of the tallest buildings in the world. Well, I could see how this city is so lively. One glimpse of mine I could think about how great God was in this city. But..... I forgot about some of the things here:
1. Most of the people here are lost
They have their own gods, it's not other religion or any other beliefs, but it is money. Most of them can do anything to get that paper thingy to continue their live.

2. No church for locals
It is almost impossible to take the local people to the church, even for foreigners, it's so strict that we have to bring our passport if we want to go to international church. Thanks God, mychurch is located in the local embassy.

Yesterday I was walking alone through the corridor of one subway train exit and I looked at one girl, sat in the corner, crying and looked so gloomy. One thing that I thought at that time was I wonder if she has Him, what would she respond? It's only one case and there are billion people more who have a chance to face the same thing.

I heard about 13.2 million believers in this country and I thanks Him for that. We still have the prayers to hold this country, as the pillars to stand still. Thanks God it won't be like Sodom or Gomorrah, because He sees there are people there who really have the faith that this place will change and rescued someday

Genesis 18:22
"Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ten are found there." He answered, "For the sake of ten I will not destroy it."

Thanks God for being faithful to us

0 comments:

Post a Comment