Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the link

It's been 2 and a half months since I left and there are a lot of things in my mind lately, I.....







miss the moments when we study together












miss the moments when we can laugh together














miss the moments when we can pray together













miss the new year's eve together with you guys













miss the moments when we can all-out together for God as a church












miss the moment when I was about to be born again






miss the moments when we can get tired and get fun together

miss the moments when we share things....

I love you all guys, we may afar as flesh but we're connected as mind, as prayers of GOD
I might not know about you guys lately
I cannot be there to support you, cannot laugh together as you succeed
I pray that as soon as we meet again
I can say
Thanks God for you, yes YOU!
hugs,
=Denny Saputra=

1 comments:

Journal of My Life said...

Jadi bikin mau nangis.. gw sering banget rasain hal yang sama selama di cina ><

Post a Comment