Sunday, April 10, 2011

beloved son

It's been a busy semester for me, I mean really busy
it's different with the one that I experienced in university, it's not about the university and how to make great event
now, it's all about how to build my future
from test to test, how I survived the business class day by day and today....

is my first day on my job trip as a.... translator

well, I studied Chinese for the past 8 months and I didn't think it's enough for me to accept such an offer
but.... I remember

The pastor from the local church once said that this year is the year of multiplication and promotion
I put my faith in it and did what I have to do to fulfill that
Once I just talked to myself, I need a job here, maybe English teacher or anything simple

but God said no!

it's not about how I can be comfort get money from any easy job
He really doesn't want to waste any time
to have a job and to learn something, to rely on Him, not to rely on my own power

Lately...

God gave me the heart of loving people
prayed, asking so that I can be blessing for more people
and God really put me in that situation
How God put me in somebody's life and work it out

but....

the work of evil is also working towards me
they know we have the fire, we have the spirit that leads us
everyday they tried to mislead me, to look away from the focus that has been given

and now, I don't want to think anything about what's going on
turned on my music player, worshiping God and just stay silent, waiting for Him to speak into me

one thing

in any state, where am I belong right now, one thing that He won't leave me alone, He never pull back His promises to me and now
kicking back all the doubts in me and see from His point of view

I'm ready to work and can't wait to see the end product, after years of process
I'm His beloved son, no matter how far I have gone, He always put me back, to the road where He assign me to walk

0 comments:

Post a Comment