Wednesday, April 27, 2011

missing something

I miss something precious in my life lately

They way it hit me gently and lastly it soothed

I miss it so much, I miss being REBUKED

I'm so happy that I was reminded about being a nice person

but the way it was exposed and how they are playing with their proud in it

made me....broke

So grateful that I have Him, who taught me to forgive and apply love to whoever they are

me myself is not a perfect person

it's hard for me to be better if there are no one beside me who wants me to be a better person

make it worst if they talked about you with your absence

Ecclesiastes 4:10
For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow
But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up




humbly I said

"Oh God I need your help
Thank you for the people who was there for me
cared about me and wanted me to be a better person
but now I'm alone
just a simple request
for me to learn more from your people
so that I can bless more"
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment