Thursday, April 21, 2011

see the world

today is the last training day for easter's choir
almost all came to prepare for their best performance
to worship God who rise this day 2000 years ago
yea, many people, each of them with each personality
with each flaw and each strength
some may irritating and some may encouraging

and in one point I felt like I couldn't control my emotion
but somehow I let God help me through it with deep understanding
a new lesson for today

do you have people around you who always have a negative thinking?
looking at you like he's the best
try correcting all that you say and every argument that comes out from your mouth

do you have people around you who always put more oil into the frying pan?
helping you to make a false respond
try conforming that you are in the most just position

do you have people around you who always talk about God?
but behind that, their life is far away from His standard
try influencing many people with their proud understanding

that's the world
for me witnessing all that is another privilege
why?

some people may fall in their own way
countering all discomforts given
listening to all misleading whisper
and making a bad respond

well, let me tell you something
God put those people around you so that you may get fast process
how we can stay in silence when we have the opportunity to fight back
how we should learn to love when we were detested
let it be your character, let them see and let God work using your life towards them

how we can think how people's words sometimes may delude
because they talk what based on experience, not based on the words
let us rely on His words alone

imagine this world is filled with people of great character alone
this place would not be a great place to learn
nothing to be grateful for
and even me, an imperfect person may be a blessing for other people for being mean
so that they can learn about patience
and God will lead me back because that's my nature
I can't live long in the other side

proverbs 27:17
as iron sharpens iron
so one person sharpens another

see the world
see how vary people are
but the most important is how we respond toward each of them
make a right one!

1 comments:

stsitjia said...

proverbs 27:17
as iron sharpens iron
so one person sharpens another

I love this verse. It has been chosen as verse of the month in my church. :)

Post a Comment