Sunday, May 16, 2010

future! part II

I've been thinking about my future these days
It's like I've prepared all the things for the next 3 years
but... it's seems okay to me.... too okay, not great or wonderful

these couple days I got something
I've been thinking about me me and me only
about my future and about what I gotta do
but is that all?

what is my purpose then?
what am I if I have done all the plan
and the worst thing, what if I didn't get what I've been planning?
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT

so, what have I been missing these days?
well, I've lost the God factor here
even I've been praying all night for my future to God
but, it is not right
even if I pray, I pray for myself
for my success, for my well education, for my achievement
but not for HIM

I really don't want to be disappointed if I don't get what I want
I realized that whatever I do, whatever my future will be, I surrender to him
I just give him my proposal about my future and let him correct if it's not according to His plan
I want to live the best for Him, want to be maximum but still in His path.

Romans 14:8
If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment