Monday, May 3, 2010

stucked

My name is W and I stucked
I felt useless
I've been rejected all my life
I've never had so many friends
My parents hate me, they don't care about me
Now I'm here alone

My name is X and I stucked
I felt so empty
I've been partying all night but what's left for me is nothing
I hate my parents, they had never been there for me
Now I'm here in the crowd but I felt so alone

My name is Y and I stucked
I just broke up with my boyfriend
I felt so insecure
I missed his protection, his warm hands, his love towards me
but now it's all gone
Now I'm here and I think I need a new one

My name is Z and I stucked
I 've failed so many times in my life
I'm afraid to go forward even only a step
I'm a failure and I can't be success
Now I'm here and my life is over

And other story about people who stucked in their past
I, also ever felt the same way as them
felt so lost, so empty, nothing can save me at that time
you're focusing in your own life, you pity yourself
You want other too see your life as the way it is, so that they can pity on you
but what you get from that? nothing!
You are stucked and you don't want to go from it
Well, it's your problem, but for me, I want to be free from that

"Lord has come and touched my life
What am I without You here
cause You are the one
My only hope
let Your favor shine on me

Restore me to life again
restore me to even greater honour
for everything has come from You
restore my life again"

Well, I don't need people to get pity on me
The only words I care come from Him
whatever people talk about me
whatever people judge me
once again I said, " I don't care"

Whatever your past
What pain and bad memories that you have had
bring it to Him
He was there on the cross just to heal you
now it's your time to open you heart and let He recover

Take your time in solitude
hear what He wants you to be
and Step forward!

0 comments:

Post a Comment