Tuesday, May 11, 2010

future!

I really love these weeks
I learned about faith, about how we have to be more faithful in our way to be more mature
and now here I am talking about my future

Well, I'm not coming from a really rich family, who can pay their child wherever they want to study
So I have to think more than them
I have a big dream, a really big dream, somehow me in the past thought that it was impossible to reach that dream
all the place that I would want to go, I thought it was all nonsense

BUT!
I was thinking about how could I reach that if myself don't believe that I will reach that
How can God give to me His blessing if I don't believe that He can give everything
Since that time, I started planning for my future, where I would study and where would I work and start my career
I was praying for my future, how I see impossibilities as something that I really believe it will be possible
I start finding information about all of that and I found many things that surprisingly might help to gain all that

Yes, that's it
you have to believe, you have to be faithful, and lastly you have to act like you will get that, and God will open the doors for you


0 comments:

Post a Comment